1. SS* Cable Chest Fly / Cable Svend Press
NOTE: Pinky’s Together on the Chest Fly.
2. SS* DB Incline Press / Reverse Incline DB Front Raise
3. SS* Kneeling Landmine (2 second hold) / Defecit Push-Up (3 sec eccentric)
NOTE: Eccentrics will just create more time under tension. Make sure you are doing 3 Mississippi's.
4. SS* Glute Bridge Floor Chest Press / Single Arm Crossbody Incline Fly
1. 5 Sec Negative Pull-ups
NOTE: You can use assistance or doing jumping pull-ups if you can not do pull-ups yet. Then just concentrate on the 5 sec negative.
2. TS* Straight Arm Pulldown / Cable High Pulley Underhand Row / Cable Upright Row
NOTE: Use Rope for all the exercises. You will just have to move the pulley to the lowest position for the uprights.
3. SS* Bentover Barbell Row (overhand) / (underhand) Inverted Row
NOTE: Just a drop set on the last set.
4. SS* Side Seated Single Arm Crossbody Lat Pulldown / V-bar Close Grip Pulldown
NOTE: Front close grip pulldown, sit straight up and pulldown under your chest. make sure to watch the video for this one to target your lats more.
5. SS* Seated Cable Row (overhand wide grip) / Seated Cable Row (underhand close grip)
NOTE: Drop weight by a little bit for the second exercise.
5. SS* Incline Chest Support DB Wide Row (elbow high and wide) / Incline Chest Support Low Row (elbow tucked back, pull low)
1. SS* Leg Extension / Jumping Lunges
3. SS* Leg Press (Low and Narrow Stance) / Leg Press Calf Raise
4. SS* Goblet Alternating Reverse Lunge / Goblet Squat
NOTE: You are alternating reverse lunge for 10-12 reps and then immediately going right into goblet squat. Go heavy enough so that you would be failing around 10-12 reps for the lunges.
5. Bulgarian Split Squat 1.5 Reps
6. SS* Lying Leg Curl / DB SLDL
1. TS* Incline DB Butterfly Raise / Incline DB “Y” Raise / Incline DB Reverse Fly
NOTE: You will use the same weight for each exercise. The rep range is just an average. You may do anywhere from 8-12 reps on each. some more than others. Butterfly raise, you are laying chest down on incline. Grab light dumbbells and you are just going through the motion of butterfly stroke. Using same dumbbells you will switch to the Y raise, which is similar to a front raise exceot your arms will be spaced away from eachother and make a “Y.” Then Finish with Reverse Fly.
2. Strict Standing DB Shoulder Press / DB Push Press
NOTE: Push Press you use your legs, so you will start with your heavy strict presses. Aiming for about 6 or so reps, once you fatigue add your legs in to get 5-6 more reps. It a MECHANICAL DROP SET.
3. SS* DB Lateral Raise Drop-Set / DB High Pull
NOTE: DB High Pull, similar to an upright row, except at the top the weight will be higher than your elbow. In an upright row, your elbows are higher then the weight. Pull leading with your hands not your elbows and also external rotate so that thumbs face back to hit those rear delts a bit more.
4. SS* Landmine Single Arm Shoulder Press / Single DB or Plate Front Raise Figure 8’s
NOTE: Hold DB or plate straight out in front of you, dumbbell should be up and down and chest to shoulder height. elbows slightly bent but ams stay straight out in front of you the entire time. Then just draw sideways figure 8’s wth the DB. When you fatigue you can switch and just do regular front raise until failure.
5. SS*Lying Rope Cable Upright Row (elbows high) / Lying Rope Cable Facepull
NOTE: You are using Rope and lying for the ground for both of these exercises. The cable will be at a low position fro the up right rows, and then move it to a higher position for the facepulls. Remember for the facepulls, thumbs back. Try to touch your thumb to the ground. If your elbows touch first your are pulling to much with your back. Lead with the hands and elbows then follow.
4 Min HIIT: 20sec ON 10sec OFF
NOTE: You are going non-stop for 4 mins straight. First 20 sec you do as many underhand chin-ups as you can in 20 secs, then you will have 10 sec break, then back to 20 secs doing as many reps as you can but for close grips pushups. Basically you are just doing 4 rounds of each exercise.
1. SS* Lying DB Skull Crusher / Lying DB Close Grip Press / Resistance Band Extensions
NOTE: I do the skull crushers and close grip press just laying on the ground OR you can be on a bench. For the Resistance band extension, just loop a band around a bar and you can do these just using your hands OR place a small straight bar on the band and you would keep hands on bar and just use the resistance of the band.
2. SS* EZ or BB Bar Curl / DB Hammer Curl / Lying Resistance Band Bicep Curl
NOTE: Same as the Resistance Band Extensions, you can either just use the band or put a straight bar with the band. You loop a band around a pole. Since these are lying bicep curls, loop at the bottom of a pole lie back on the ground and do banded bicep curls.
3. SS* Bodyweight Dips / Standing Cable Double Bicep Curl
NOTE: Double Bicep Curl you are standing in between both cables, with pulleys high. Basically curling the cables to your head resembling a front double bicep pose.
4. ABS : 3 rounds 30 sec each exercise
Warm-Up (Glute Activation): 3 rounds 20 of each
1. SS* DB or BB Stiff Legs Deads (toes elevated) / Lying Leg Curl
2. Vertical Leg Press (or Leg Press feet high )
3. SS* Wide Stance Landmine RDL / Landmine Sumo Squat
NOTE: Instead of feet shoulder width the other Landmine RDL, I just want you to take them a little bit wider than shoulder. Add a band for extra resistance and tension at the top for both exercises. For the landmine Sumo Squat you can hold the barbell down, or if you prefer to have it more like a goblet squat you can do that as well.
4. SS* Barbell Hip Thrust/ Banded Hyperextension dropset
NOTE: Make sure to watch this video and do your HIP THRUSTS this way!!!
5. Bulgarian DB or KB Switch
NOTE: You are only using a single DB or KB. You can either start with it on the outside or the inside of the leg that will be squatting. Squat down, pick the dumbbell up, as you extend up, you will switch the dumbbell to the other hand, touch the dumbbell to the ground now on the inside. Then keep repeating, every tme you extend up you are switch dumbbell to the other hand. So dumbbell will be putting weight on the inside and outside of the leg every rep.