Click the image of each recipe to expand.
Submitted By: Courtney Kline
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop protein (REL chocolate is my favorite for this)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbs flaxseed
- 1/2 cup “paleo” chocolate chips
1. Mix together in bowl.
2. Put bowl in fridge.
3. Let mixture harden.
4. Then make small balls. I usually get about 10 balls.
Submitted By: JP Singer
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 large carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1.5 cups nutritional yeast
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Chop up onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes into small-ish pieces (whatever will fit in your pot).
2. Place into a pot and cover with water (additional salt optional).
3. Bring everything to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-high. Simmer until all the vegetables are tender (around 30 minutes).
4. Once everything is tender, drain the water from the pot (the water can be used as an awesome soup broth or stock for other recipes!).
5. Place all the cooked vegetables into a blender along with the salt, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, and almond milk. Blend on high until smooth.
Dip with chips, veggies, or pour over pasta for "mac n’ cheese".
Optional: add smoked paprika and jalapenos to make it queso for nachos!
Makes about 40 oz (1 Liter)