1. SS* Deficit Push-up / Iso HOLD Push-up
NOTE:Deficit Pushup just elevate both hands on two dumbbells or plates to get a range of motion for your shoulders. ISO HOLd Push-up, on the tenth push-up you go right into the iso hold. You will be in a half push-up position with elbows bent. If you can’t hold for the entire time, that is OKAY, just pause and get back in it.
2. Alternating DB Incline Iso Hold Press
NOTE: The Iso Hold Press, you are pressing with one arm and holding dumbbell up in the extend position with elbow slightly bent, then switch every single time. Do 5-6 reps with each arm alternating, then 5-8 reps together till failure.
3. TEMPO 5-2-1-0 Bench Press (DB or Barbell)
NOTE: 5-2-1-0 Tempo is a 5 sec Eccentric (lowering the bar), 2 sec pause on the chest, 1 sec Concentric (pressing up), and 0 means just right back down after that. Obviously this is a ton of time under tension so maybe about 50% of a 1 rep max. If you can handle more of course move up.
4. SS* Slight Incline DB Hex Press / Incline DB Underhand Front Raise
NOTE: For slight incline you just move the back up up a couple notches so that its at about 30 degrees. If you do not have an incline and only flat bench, just take flat bench and put plates or even a step underneath the end where your head will be at. Bench will be at about 30degree.
5. SS* Lying Glute Bridge DB Floor Fly / Lying Glute Bridge DB Floor Press
NOTE: I use the same weight and go as heavy as I can with the flys and then go to failure using same weight for the presses. The reason for the glute bridge is to make it more of a decline. I don’t have a decline bench so this is how Ido decline.
1. Wide Grip Pull-Up
2. Alternating Gorilla Row (DB or KB)
NOTE: Begin with the kettlebells between your ankles, brace your midline and sit your hips back into a proper hinged position. From there, row the kettlebell into the hip pocket while squeezing and pressing down into the other kettlebell.
3. Underhand or Close Grip Pull-up
4. SS* Bent-over Dual DB Row / DB Upright Row
5. SS* Incline Facing High(Wide) Row / Incline Facing DB Reverse Fly
6. DB Pullover
1. DB Squat to DB Shoulder Squat (DB on top pf shoulders)
NOTE: Start with DB at your sides, do dumbbell squat with DB at sides (like a trap bar dead), as you extend up, flip dumbbells up to shoulders then squat with dumbbells on your shoulders (similar to db front squat). Alternate back and forth between DB squat and DB Shoulder Squat. Basically doing 20 squats total, 10 of each
2. SS* DB Goblet Squat (heels elevated) / Elevated DB Sumo Squat
NOTE: Elevate both feet up on couple of plates or two bench for the Sumo Squat so that you can get better (deeper) range of moution
3. SS* DB or BB RDL's / DB Lying Leg Curl (on bench or floor)
NOTE: Place dumbbell between your feet and lie stomach down on bench. Lower the weight very slowly. Keep thing here is keeping it balanced and not so wobbly.
4. SS* Weighted DB Bulgarian Squat / Bulgarian Jumping Squat (bodyweight)
NOTE: Stay on the same leg for both weight and jumping bulgarians before switching legs.
5. DB Walking Lunges
6. Bodyweight Calf Raises
1. SS* DB Seated Shoulder Press / DB Seated Front Raise
NOTE: if you do not have heavy weights at home to reach failure at 6 reps. Add a 3 sec eccentric and slow the reps down, or just add more reps. Don't just stop because you reached the number of reps. If you can keep going, keeping going till you start to fail.
2. SS* DB 1.5 Rep Lateral Raise / DB regular lateral raise / Resistance Band Lateral Raises (top half reps- constant tension)
NOTE: 1.5 Rep Laterals: Keep arms at side, with out using any momentum, perform lateral raise to top, come down about half way, back up to top, then all the way down…thats 1 rep
3. SS* Seated Bentove DB Rear Delt Fly (pinky up) / Seated Bent-over DB Wide Row/ Resistance Band Pull-Aparts
4. SS* DB Arnold Press / Seated DB Around the Worlds
5. SS* Single Arm Leaning DB Lateral / Single Arm DB Upright Row
1. Close Grip DB Hex Press
NOTE: keep dumbbells touching the entire time.
2. Bentover Underhand DB Row
NOTE: I place my forehead on an incline bench, keep back flat, underhand row back towards belly button. Obviously you will be hitting your back as well, but with underhand grip and driving elbows back you'll get your biceps
3. SS* Lying DB Skull Crushers (behind head) / Seated DB Curl
4. SS* DB Alternating ISO HOLD DB Curl / DB Alternating ISO HOLD Tricep Kickback
NOTE: Iso hold DB Curl, one arm holds in flex position at the top, other arm extends down and back up in to flex, then switch. Tricep Iso hold, one arm will hold in the extended position, other arm does a rep, when it reaches the top, switch.
5. Diamond Push-ups
6. ABS : 3 rounds
12 leg lift with hip lift
12 side plank knee to elbow (12 both sides)
12 sprinter sit-up (24 reps total)
45 sec high plank with alternating knee drives
1. SS* DB Sumo Deads / Pulsing Sumo Squats
NOTE: Use two dumbbells for the sumo dead if you do not have heavy dumbbells. For more range of motion, elevate both feet up on two steps or couple of plates.
2. SS* Close Stance DB Squats (hold at sides) / Wall-sit
NOTES: Wall-sits start with dumbbells in each hand, then drop the weight if you need to until you get 60 seconds.
3. SS* DB Single Leg Deadlift / DB Hip Abduction
NOTE: For the Hip Abduction, hold dumbbell on the side of your upper leg, keep leg straight and raise your leg to the side as high as you can
4. Deficit Reverse Lunge
5. SS* Frog Reverse Hypers (with or without DB in your feet) / Frog Glute Bridge Pumps (quick partial reps)
BLOCK 1: 20 min AMRAP
Rest 90 sec between each
NOTE: The lateral lunge shuffle you stay low and don't come out of the lunge, and just move your weight from side to side lateral lunge.
BLOCK 2: 3 Circuits 12 reps each
Rest 90 sec between each
NOTE: Inchworm push-ups, feet up on couch. Start in pike position, walk your hands out to plank, do single pushup, walk hands back into pike, do a shoulder push up…walk back to plank, do push…etc
BLOCK 3: Ascending/Descending Set: 8-1, 8-1