Click the image of each recipe to expand.
Submitted By: Janine Shaw
- 6-Slices Honey Thin Slim Bread (or healthy bread of choice)
- 1-Cup Egg Substitute
- 1/4 Cup Califia Barista Blend Almond Milk (or almond milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Almond Extract
- 1 tsp. Butter Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Dropperfull of Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- 2 tsp MCT Oil (or healthy oil of choice for pan)
1.Mix all above ingredients till combined well, except MCT oil and let batter rest.
2. In a 9x12 baking dish pour in half the batter. Add 6-slices of bread on top of mixture, pour remaining batter on top of bread. Let bread soak up the batter for a good 5-minutes turning 1x.
3. In a heavy duty saucepan put 2-teaspoons MCT oil and turn to medium heat. Let oil heat up for about 1-minute and cook the bread for 2-3 minutes/side.
4. Top with your favorite fruit or sugar free syrup, and a sprinkle of Lakanto Powdered Sugar. Buon apetit. 😁
Submitted By: Amber Beardall
- Any brand pancake mix (vegan, gluten free, etc.)
- Water or milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil of choice (rapeseed, coconut, etc.)
- Raspberries and blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Using your choice of pancake mix, follow package directions to get enough batter for 6-7 pancakes. Add the Egg (or a vegan substitute such as banana) and the Oil and mix until almost combined. Add in the raspberries and finish combining fully. (You can substitute the berries for any other desired filling such as nuts, chocolate, or even savory veggies.)
3. Use a scoop or a spoon to add the batter to a well greased muffin pan until the batter is half an inch from the top. You can also use muffin papers. If you are making a batch with different flavors then add a bit of filling to the top to make it easier to find the right ones when cooked.
4. Put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. To test doneness, poke the top of the muffin lightly with your finger. If it squishes and returns to shape it is done, if it slumps or falls it needs more time. Enjoy!