1. Explosive Dumbbell Tap Push-up
NOTE: Place two dumbbells upright in front of you where you will be doing push-ups. Obviously the bigger the dumbbell the taller they will be. So start small. You will be doing an explosive push-up, meaning your hands will leave the ground. You will push-up very hard, and just tap with your finger tips on top of the dumbbell and then land back into a push up.
Feel free to modify and start on you knees first.
2. SS* Incline DB Rotational Press / Plate Raise
NOTE: The incline rotational press, you will be internally rotating as you press up and then externally as you come down. So you will start in your overhand (palms face away) grip, at full extension you will end up in a neutral to reverse (palms face you) grip and pinky together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d2hD0vC4jE
3. SS* Flat Bench Fly Press / Seated Lateral Raise
NOTE: Accidentally pressing flys is most common among trainees who go too heavy on their dumbbell flys and have never learned how to do the single-joint move correctly. The elbows aren't exactly locked in a slightly bent position—there's some opening and closing, but not to the degree you see with a chest-pressing motion. The rationale here is to utilize movements that work the pecs from new angles for better overall chest development by combining characteristics of both a compound and isolation movement..
4. SS* Dual Cable Superman Press (or Trap Press) / Dual Cable Incline Facing Low to High Fly
NOTE: Using an incline bench, place it between the Cable Cross. Lie facing chest down on incline with handles in both hands, up by shoulders just like a shoulder press. You are just press up like a shoulder press, but you are on an angle. Then transition right into a low to high fly from that same position.
5. TS* Reverse Cable Fly / cable chest fly/ cable press
NOTE: pulley at a setting slightlyabove you head, makes it easier to do the reverse flys. Use the same weigt for cable flyies and presses. Presses just go to failure
1. Wide Grip Pull-Up
NOTE: Use a band for assitance if you can not get more than 8 reps.
2. SS* Bentover Barbell Row / Underhand Inverted Row
3. SS* Rope Straight Arm Pulldown / Standing Cable High Pulley Underhand Row (pull under chest) / Lying Rope Facepulls
NOTE: For the Facepulls, bring those thumbs back behind your head. You should look like you are pulling and ending in a back double bicep pose with thumbs turned back. You can do this Standing, seated on the ground or even lying on the ground. If lying, your thumbs should touch the ground.
4. SS* Wide Grip Lat Pulldown / Underhand Pulldown
NOTE: On these lets concentrate on the negative portion of each rep. Two second count on each rep, hold for one second in the stretched portion. This is for both exercises and every rep. No momentum, try to make each rep look the same.
5. Single Arm Seated Cable Row / V-bar Seated Cable Row
NOTE: Use V-bar, when doing single arm you just will grab on of the sides of the handles, do 8-10 with each arm, then immediately right into using both arms fro another 8-10 reps.
6. SS* Wide Grip Low Cable Row / Cable Upright Row
NOTE: for the Wide Grip Low Cable Row, I want you to really focus on stretching out those lats and really stretch forward. So make sure you take a few steps back, arms will start out super stretched out in front of you, then you will be pulling back towards you belly button
2. SS* Leg Extensions / Leg Press (feet low/close)
NOTE: You are doing full rang eo formation extensions followed by partial reps at the top for another 10 rep burn out.
3. SS* Landmine Goblet Squat / Landmine Sumo Pulsing Squat
4. SS* Trap Bar Dead (heels elevated) / Half Squat Alternating Curtsy
5. SS* Crosshack Squat / Lunge Lunge Squat Jumps
1. DB Lateral Raise
NOTE: (add weight to each different set)
For your first set at 50 reps, pick a weight that you can do about 30-35 reps in a row. Then the last 15-20 should be very challenging where you can only get 3-5 reps at a time. Then every time reps go down, you need to add weight. Challenge yourself with this!
For reference I usually start with 10-15lbs…then every set I go up 5-10 lbs pr dumbbell. I will also try to go up on the second drop set 10 drop 10.
2. SS* Alternating Arnold Press / 90 degree Bent Arm Shoulder Press
3. SS* Cable Rope Lying Facepulls / Seated Cable Rope Wide Row
4. SS* Half Kneeling DB or KB Shoulder press to Windmill / Half Kneel Lateral Raise
5. DB Front Raise to Hang Clean Press COMBO
4 Min HIIT: 20sec ON 10sec OFF
NOTE: You are going non-stop for 4 mins straight. First 20 sec you do as many underhand chin-ups as you can in 20 secs, then you will have 10 sec break, then back to 20 secs doing as many reps as you can but for close grips pushups. Basically you are just doing 4 rounds of each exercise.
1. SS* Lying DB Skull Crusher / Lying DB Close Grip Press / Resistance Band Extensions
NOTE: I do the skull crushers and close grip press just laying on the ground OR you can be on a bench. For the Resistance band extension, just loop a band around a bar and you can do these just using your hands OR place a small straight bar on the band and you would keep hands on bar and just use the resistance of the band.
2. SS* EZ or BB Bar Wide Curl / EZ Bar close Grip Curl / Lying Resistance Band Bicep Curl
NOTE: Same as the Resistance Band Extensions, you can either just use the band or put a straight bar with the band. You loop a band around a pole. Since these are lying bicep curls, loop at the bottom of a pole lie back on the ground and do banded bicep curls.
3. SS* Standing Cable Double Bicep Curl / Standing Cable Crossbody Tricep Extension
NOTE: Double Bicep Curl you are standing in between both cables, with pulleys high. Basically curling the cables to your head resembling a front double bicep pose.
4. ABS : 3 rounds 30 sec each exercise
Warm-Up (Glute Activation): 3 rounds 20 of each
NOTE: Use a booty band, a hip circle or resistance looped just above your knees. We are gonna activate out glutes first and fire them up for the rest of your workout.
1. SS* Sumo Deadlift / DB Pulsing Sumo Squats
2. Anderson Squat (Bottom Up Squat)
3. SS* Reverse Hack Good Morning / Reverse Hack Squat
4. SS* Leg Curl / Vertical Leg Press
5. SS* Curtsy Step Up / Half Squat Alternating Curtsy
BLOCK 1: 12min AMRAP
BLOCK 2: 15min AMRAP
CORE: 3 Rounds of Time
1 Min REST
NOTE: If you do not have a slam ball, I am using a 14-20lb Medicine Ball instead of a Slam Ball.