1. SS* Pec Dec Flys / Push-Ups
2. Ascending/ Descending Lateral Raise
NOTE: First set you will do an Ascending (Up-set), you will start with lighter weight, then get heavier and then get heavier. Second set you will do a descending drop set. 10 reps drop weight 10 reos drop weight 10 reps. Then alternate back to ascending and last set will be descending.
3. SS* Glute Bridge Chest Press (come to a stop) / Cable or Floor DB Rotational Flys (pinkys together)
NOTE: Do not bounce elbows off the ground for the press. Lower slow, come to a dead stop, then press up. I prefer cables, but if you do not have that option, just do floor flys. You will stay in the glute bridge. Grab lighter dumbbells, and do flat flys from the ground.
4. SS* Standing DB or BB Shoulder Press / Push Press
NOTE: keep the same weight for the push press. You are just adding your legs in to get a few more reps .
5. SS* Low to High Cable Fly (pinkys together) / Dual Cross Cable Lateral Raise
6. Bodyweight Dips
1. SS* Wide Seal Row / DB Reverse Fly
NOTE: If you do not have a seal row, just do a barbell or DB Pendlay row and a bent over DB Reverse fly.
3. SS* Wide Grip Lat Pulldown / Underhand Lat Pulldown
4. SS* Neutral Grip Seated Cable Row / Standing Low Cable Row
NOTE: For the standing low cable row, I am just standing up in front of the seated cable row. You can use a ladder bar, Triangle v-bar, or Im using neutral shoulder width grip bar for both.
5. SS* Underhand Inverted Row (using smith machine) / Smith Machine Bent Over Row (using triangle V-bar
NOTE: the smith machine row, I place the vbar around the bar, straddle with one leg on either side. Bend over, back flat and row up to your chest.
6. SS* Cable Bent Arm Pull-down / Rope Lying Facepull / Cable Rope High Wide Row (seated on ground)
NOTE: the Bent arm pull down, is basically a standing straight arm pull down, except instead of your arms being straight I want you to bend your elbows and bring that bar down
1. SS* Leg Extension / Leg Curls / Squat Jumps
2. SS* DB or Trap Bar Deads (heels elevated) / DB Goblet Pulsing Squat (heels elevated)
NOTES: The Pulsing Goblet Squats you are not extending all the way up. You are just doing 1/2 rep squats in a pulsing fashion. I elevate my heels for both exercises, Im using a wedge, but just use two small plates under your heels for great knee flexion.
3. SS* Reverse Hack Squat / Reverse Hack Goodmornings
4. SS* Goblet Landmine Reverse Lunge / Landmine Pulsing Sumo Squat
NOTe: For Landmines, you literally just need to have a 45lb bar on the ground.
1. Alternating DB Seated Shoulder Press /DB Front Raise
NOTE: Start with both dumbbells at your shoulders just like you would if you were doing a shoulder press. One arm will press up, while other holds dumbbell at the bottom, stretched position. DO NOT, rest the dumbbell on your shoulder!!! You will do 5-6 reps each arm alternating and then 5 together.
2. SS* DB or Lateral Raise Machine / Resistance Band Pulsing Laterals
3. SS* Seated or Standing DB Rear (SKI) Fly / Rope Facepulls on Lat Pulldown
NOTE: The (SKI) Fly, your arms go behind just like if you had ski poles. Keep your pinky up. The Wide Grip Pulldown, to hit more of your rear dents and upper traps, you are going to lean back slightly at an angle and pull the bar towards your shoulders/chin area, instead of down if you were targeting lats.
4. SS* Alternating DB Lateral Raise /DB Upright Row
NOTE: Alternating back and forth, holding in a ISO HOLD Lateral raise. Start with both dumbbells up, with arms out to sides and dumbbells even with shoulders. One arm will do lateral raise down, while other is holding at the top. Tons of time under tension, so start much lighter than normal.
5. SS* EZ-bar Underhand Front Raise /EZ-Bar Shoulder Press
Underhand Pull-ups / Tiger Push-ups
NOTE: key tip here is to not fully extend your arms. You could stop at
2. SS* DB Close Grip Bench Press (Hex Press) / Alternating Bicep Curls
3. SS* Ez-bar Spider Curl / Incline EZ-bar Skull Crusher
NOTE: Incline bench can be set somewhere close to 45 degrees. Make sure to not stack your arms, that is where you will lose all tension. Have arms angled back to keep tension on the triceps
4. SS* Single Arm Cable Cross body Extensnion / Single Arm High Pulley Cable Curl
5. ABS: 3 Rounds x 30 sec each (ADD a BAND)
NOTE: if you have a resistance band or a booty band, you can add it to your ab movements. OR do them without. I’ll post a video of these on my IG
1. SS* Leg Extension / Feet Low Leg Press
NOTE: feel free, if training with a partner, they can add resistnce to the ISO HOLD at the end of each set. You just hold and fight against the resistance as long as you can.
2. SS* Barbell Stiff Leg Deads / Lying Leg Curl
NOTE: feel free, if training with a partner, they can add resistnce to the ISO HOLD at the end of each set. You just hold and fight against the resistance as long as you can
3. SS* Sumo (middle to high) Leg Press / Leg Press Calf Raise
4. BB or DB Walking Lunges
5. Lateral Box Step Ups
NOTE: Slow eccentric for about 2 second count and really try and not push off the non-working leg.
4 Min HIIT: 20sec ON 10sec OFF
NOTE: You are going non-stop for 4 mins straight. First 20 sec is Explosive Push-Ups, then 10 sec off, basically to get ready for the next 20 seconds which is Squat Jumps. Go hard for 20sec, then off for 10 then back to push-ups. Basically 5 round of each.
20 min AMRAP
Rest 90 sec between each
NOTE: If doing Dumbbell Swings, you use two dumbbells and hold on the outside of your legs. KB Swings is only a single kettlebell and between your legs.
CORE: 3 Rounds x 30 sec each
REST 60 secs between each round