EASY LOW CARB PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Low carb treats? YES. DLB whipping it up in the kitchen again. Here I have my easy low carb peanut butter cookie recipe for you all to try. Your tastebuds can thank me later. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Vanilla Plant- Based PRO
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or any favorite nut butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
Makes about 15 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- Mix together all ingredients with mixer until dough is formed
- Roll dough into cookie balls (roughly 16) and place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press cookies with cookie stamp, glass, or fork so that they are flat, cookie shape.
- Sprinkle top with coconut sugar
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden on the outside.
- Remove from cookie sheet, let cool, and enjoy with a cup of coffee!!
Serving: 3 cookies