Sorry if you saw a different workout this morning, I put up the wrong one. Today's workout has a full video to go along with it. Make sure to check it out before hitting the gym :)
1. SS* Flat Cable Fly / Push-ups / Reverse Cable Fly
2. DB or BB Flat Pause Bench
3. SS* Incline DB Bench Press /Incline DB Y Raise / Incline Facing DB Lateral
4. SS* Low to High Cable Fly / Cable Shoulder Press
NOTE: This can be done either standing or seated on a bench in the middle of the cable cross. The Cable Shoulder is done immediately after your flys. Try not dropping the weight at all, but if need be just drop by a plate or two.
5. SS* Decline (High to Low) Crossover Fly / Decline Cable Press
NOTE: The Crossover fly, you will be doing cable flys, but instead of stopping in the middle where your hands meet, you will cross arms over top of eachother, creating an “X” with your arms. On every rep switch the hand that is on top. After about 8-10, and you start fatiguing, switch directly to the decline press. Decline press, your elbows will bend and straighten. You shoulde not have to drop weight because you are adding in triceps and stopping at the middle so Range of motion is a little shorter