January 05, 2021 114 Comments
1. SS* Seal Row / Seal DB Reverse fly
NOTE:If you do not have a Seal Row bench, just use Dumbbells and an incline bench set pretty low. Just a couple notches up from flat. Elbows wide and row high up towards your collar bone to hit rear delts.
SEAL ROW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8O4hjJr9M but pull high and wide.
2. TS* Cable Rope Straight Pulldown / Cable Rope Underhand Row / Cable Rope High Pull (upright row)
3. TS* Alt. Lat Pulldown/ Regular Lat Pull down / Behind the Neck Pulldown
4. SS* Single Arm Seated Machine or Cable Row (elbows tucked and low) / BOTH ARMs Seated Machine or Cable Row (elbows wide)
NOTE: Drop weight by a little bit for the second exercise.
5. SS* Hyper ISO HOLD Rows/ Hyper Iso Hold W’s
NOTE: Using a hyperextension, you will hold your body in your extended position. Keeping that body position as you row the dumbbells. I then switch to lighter plates or dumbbells for the W raises
March 17, 2021 1633 Comments