May 13, 2020 2 Comments
1. Booty Band Shuffle Squat / Glute Bridge Abductions / Singe Leg Donkey Kick
NOTE: If you do not have a booty band or resistance band to put around your legs, thats okay, you can still go through this without it.
2. SS* DB Sumo Squat / Jumping Sumo squat + 2 Pulse Squat
NOTES: Feet slightly wider than shoulders with toes angled out for both exercises. The jumping sumo, drop the weight, start in a squat, jump up as high as you can using your arms to swing back, land back into a squat and pulse 2 times, then jump up again.
3. SS* Elevated Foot DB Split Squat / Alternating Jumping Lunge (holding single dumbbell in goblet)
NOTE: Working leg will be up on a low bench, or step, or plate on the ground.
4. DB Swing to Front DB Squat
5. SS* DB Single Leg Deadlift / 1.5 Rep Bulgarian + Jump
March 17, 2021 1785 Comments